The Mets best Series in April were
- 4 Games with the Chicago Cubs by taking 3/4 from April 19-April 22
- 3 Game sweep of the Atlanta Braves from April 23-April 25
- 3 Game sweep of the Los Angeles Dodgers after a rain delay which postponed the game on April 26. The Mets won 2 games a double-header and then won the last game. Starting from April 26(Postponed by Rain), April 27(Two Game Double-Header Sweep) to April 28(Last Game win).
- Mets 8-2 win over the Washington Nationals on April 9, 2010. A Game where the Mets hit 2 homeruns by Jeff Francoeur, and Rod Barajas.
- Mets The 20 inning game.
- Mets 9-1 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on April 30, 2010, Rod Barajas hit two homeruns making it his second 2 homerun game of the season as a Met since April 9.
- 3 Games with the San Francisco Giants by taking the first two out of 3(2/3) from May 7-May 9.
- 3 Games with the Philadelphia Phillies at Citi Field-check Mets Sweep the Phillies in a 3 game series (all shutouts) for more.
- Mets 6-4 win over the San Francisco Giants on May 7, 2010 when Rod Barajas hit the first Citi Field Walk off homerun(Check this page for more).
- Mets 10-7 win over the Washington Nationals @ Washington on May 20 before the Subway Series at Citi Field.
- Mets 10-4 win over the Milwaukee Brewers for the final game after being taken 2/3 in the first two games on May 30, 2010.
- 3 Game sweep of the Cleveland Indians from June 15-June 17. For more Check Mets Road Spark.
- 3 Games with the Detroit Tigers at Citi Field from June 22-June 24. For more Check Tigers @ Mets Series.
- 3 Games with the Minnesota Twins at Citi Field from June 25-June 26 by taking 2/3 games (taking the first, losing the second, then taking the third).
- Mets 4-2 win over the San Diego Padres on June 1, 2010.
- Mets 4-0 win over the New York Yankees @ Yankees-June 18 of the Subway Series.
- Tigers @ Mets Series Game 1 also Game 1 & Game 2 of the Tigers @ Mets Series.
- Mets 5-2 win over the Minnesota Twins on June 25, 2010.
- Mets 6-0 win over the Minnesota Twins on June 27, 2010.
- Mets 6-5 win over the Flordia Marlins on June 30, 2010 in game 3 of the Puerto Rico Series.
- Mets take 2/3 from the St. Louis Cardinals from July 27 - July 29.
- Mets 5-3 win over the Washington Nationals on July 2.
- Mets 9-5 win over the Washington Nationals on July 4.
- Mets 3-0 win over the Cincinnati Reds on July 6.
- Mets 3-0 win over the Atlanta Braves on July 11.
- Mets 4-3 win over the San Francisco Giants in 10 innings on July 18.
- Mets 6-1 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers on July 23.
- Mets 8-2 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on July 27. (The 100th game of the season)
- Mets 4-0 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on July 29.
- Mets 5-4 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks on July 31.
August Series Edit
August Games Edit
For more see the Game Log.